Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Parks & Recreation
David Bizzell
Parks & Recreation Director

Jason Dixon
Program Coordinator

Ronnie Page
Maintenance Supervisor

120 Medical Village Drive
Wallace, NC  28466

Ph: 910-285-2905
Fx: 910-285-0686

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

The WPRD offices have moved to the old Goshen Medical building at 120 Medical Village Drive in Wallace. It is the green roof building behind the T-Ball field located at Clement Street Park.

Dixie Youth Baseball/Softball signups will open on Monday, January 25 and run until Friday, February 12. Playing age for baseball is May 1, 2016. Playing age for softball is January 1, 2016. Baseball/Softball includes the following programs:
Co-Rec Programs

Blastball (3-4 year olds)
This program is a co-ed. program that was created to be played at a faster pace then older t-ball programs in order to help hold the attention of younger players. Teams are made up of fewer players then older t-ball teams, which provides more game playing experience. This is an in house program created by the WPRD. Age cut off for this program is May 1 of the current year.

T-Ball (co-ed)  5-6 year olds

Softball (Girls)

Darlings- 7-8 year olds (Coach-Pitch)
Angels- 9-10 year olds
Ponytails- 11-12 year olds
Belles- 13-15 year olds

Baseball (Boys)

Coach-Pitch- 7-8 year olds
Minors- 9-10 year olds
Majors- 11-12 year olds

Dixie Boys Baseball Programs

The WPRD offers baseball to boys ages 13-14 through Dixie Boys Baseball.

Starting this year, players will be allowed to move up an age group upon parent's request.

To sign up online click the link below:

Registration fees are $32.00 for in town residents and $45.00 for out of town residents. Discounts are provided for siblings. All participants must have a birth certificate on file with the WPRD.

Town of Wallace • 316 East Murray St. • Wallace, NC 28466 • Ph: 910-285-4136 • Fx: 910-285-5135 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices