Welcome to WallaceGIS
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR POP-UP BLOCKER TO EXPERIENCE FULL FUNCTIONALITY AT THIS SITE
To start Online Mapping, please read and agree to the disclaimer:
- To optimize the Online Mapping program, please set your computer monitor resolution to 800 x 600 or higher.
- The interface is fully functional with both Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher, as well as with Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher, without the need for the user to download any plugins.
- First time users are encouraged to read the HELP TUTORIAL, located by clicking the "HELP" button at the top right of the program, before using the Online Mapping application.
- While the Town of Wallace strives to make this Online Mapping application available at all times, please be aware that the application can be down at times for upgrades and data maintenance.
- The Online Mapping application will work with current dial-up speeds, however the user should be aware that certain functions and drawing times will take longer. Please be patient. Application performance can be increased through the use of broadband access available from local telecommunication providers.
The Town of Wallace acquires, develops, maintains and uses GIS data in support of its internal business functions and the public services it provides. The GIS data which the Town of Wallace distributes and to which it provides access may not be suitable for other purposes or uses. It is the requestor's responsibility to verify any information derived from the GIS data before making any decisions or taking any actions based on the information. The Town of Wallace shall not be held liable for any errors in the GIS data. This includes errors of omission, commission, errors concerning the content of the data, and relative and positional accuracy of the data. Source information used for these data may have been collected at different scales, times, or definitions, resulting in inconsistencies among features. Primary sources from which these data were compiled must be consulted for verification of information contained in the data. The Town of Wallace assumes no legal responsibility for this information. This data has been developed using public funds. The data is therefore in the public domain. Requestors agree that they will not sell this data, will not sell access to the data, nor will they provide for such to be sold except as allowed in NC General Statutes Chapter 132. As a condition of providing electronic GIS data, the Town of Wallace reserves the right to require that the data requester agree in writing that the data will not be resold or otherwise used for trade or commercial purposes.
with the above terms and conditions.